MTL Specialist Registration
Who can become a MTL Specialist?
The MTL Specialist loves Montréal and is always interested in discovering the city’s best-kept secrets so that they can sell the destination and the product it represents. The MTL Specialist training course gives participants the tools they need to convince clients to choose Montréal.
The MTL Specialist holds the position of:
- sales manager
- marketing manager
- information agent
The MTL Specialist works for a Tourisme Montréal member company. Note that a limit of 5 employees per company must be respected.
The MTL Specialist training program is not intended for destination experts, such as hotel concierges or professional tour guides.
The training process (mandatory) :
- Sign up for training.
- Wait for registration confirmation to begin online training (72 hours maximum).
- Complete the 3-hour online training course. The course can be taken in blocks over a maximum 2-month period.
- Once training is complete, register for a city tour, which will be followed by a networking cocktail.
- Attend the MTL Specialist cocktail, where you’ll receive your certificate, your badge as well as your MTL Specialist card so that you can take advantage of the benefits offered to Tourisme Montréal members.
- Over the course of 2 consecutive years, participants can visit the 12 attractions that offer MTL Specialists free passes (for 2 people).