China represents a huge tourism market and growing potential for Montréal. In order to offer Chinese visitors a travel experience that suits their tastes and interests, Tourisme Montréal has designed a one-day training program for the Chinese market. Bonjour Chine training sessions, presented by OTT Pay, aim to train and equip industry players in this fast-growing market with economic interest for the destination and for each establishment. These conferences and specific workshops are adapted to your sector of activity and aim to give you tools and advice to better serve this important clientele.
You’ll find helpful tools and advice to better serve Chinese tourists while they’re here, and this will help keep Montréal top of mind when they are making future travel plans. The one-day training session includes conferences and workshops. Our goal is to prepare the industry players for a certification, a quality standard, and position Montréal as a destination of choice among Chinese tourists.
Date: October 4, 2018
Hour: All day (8 am - 5 pm)
Place: Holiday Inn Montréal Downtown
Your day of training includes:
- a look at statistics and market studies
- an overview of Tourisme Montréal’s activities in China
- information specific to the Chinese traveler: consumer habits, cultural nuances, tourist profiles, etc.
- a synopsis of the travel habits of Chinese tourists: destination choices, media preferences, trends, forecasts, mobile payments, etc.
- The Alibaba Conference on payment methods, trends and preferences
- an in-depth look at the digital landscape among Chinese travelers: engagement on social media platforms, forums and other platforms
- practical workshops, recommendations and tools per sector of activity: restaurants, attractions and activities, retail, hotels.